Ever feel all peopled-out and exhausted by Wednesday?
The average teacher makes 1500 decisions in a workday: that’s 4 professional decisions per minute! While enormously rewarding and ever-changing, teacher can also be an exceptionally brain-fatiguing and taxing daily experience. Join us on-line or in face-to-face training to become The Resilient Educator and beat feeling depleted, worn-out and overwhelmed by work using our PRACTICAL strategies in only 20 minutes a day.
Designed for educators of all aged students, The Resilient Educator on-line and face-to-face training uses the neuroscience-based Resilience Equation as a simple framework to gain insight and strategies:
- Understand the neuroscience of stress, resilience and overwork and the impact on physical, relational and cognitive processes;
- Use whole brain approaches to resilience, developing priority physical, mental, emotional and social habits that will boost your resilience;
- Evaluate your workplace resilience practices and sources of eu/distress;
- Discover over 40 practical, concrete strategies that can be easily integrated into your everyday routine and classroom practices;
- Discover an effective energy-managing critical incident coping strategy;
- Design a personal resilience plan that focuses on the priority habits to create resilience in only 20 minutes a day
- Learn how to set a goal that you will actually accomplish!
What to become The Resilient Educator? We give you a simple framework and easy practical strategies to use in 20 minutes a day to become The Resilient Educator. Find out more about our on-line course (details go here and then a click through to sign up – maybe a video first) and our face-to-face workshops (flyer goes here and then a click through to register for courses.)